Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Jess. It's awfully nice to meet you. On a random whim I decided to create this little blog. I'm not sure yet whether there's going to be any kind of focus or whether it will just become a random rambling of my thoughts... I'm betting on the latter. Maybe a cool combo of snapshots, quotes, musical inspirations, and other tidbits. Anyways, please bear with me. It may take me a few to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. For now... I leave you with one of my fave quotes from one of my fave ladies of all time




"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment