Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh, Sienna.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I heart her. Seriously, she can do (wear) no wrong, in my opinion. Isn't this Twenty8Twelve (her own line!) mini dress divine? And I'd love to steal that Chanel clutch from her.

She always looks so effortlessly cool, elegant, and somehow edgy all at the same time. Sienna could wear a paper sack (ok, maybe not this extreme) and pull it off like nobody's business. She's just that freakin' awesome. Def one of my top style icons.

photo credit socialitelife.com

3 comments:

  1. she always looks hot & that is an amazing dress. cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing dress... I'd rather steal the shoes though!

    i-heart-fash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your blog :) ... I have to go with Miri - those shoes are hot!

    ReplyDelete