Tuesday, November 17, 2009
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
I think if everyone lived their lives according to these words, we'd all be happier and little better off. (p.s. the original quote I found and loved was #1)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
By the way, did I mention they're high school sweethearts? Yup! They're just 22 and they've been dating for 8 years! Since freshman year of high school. Amazing. Isn't that every girl's dream at some point? To marry they're high school sweetheart... it was mine at least. It's like a fairy tale :) I love them both dearly and I'm soooo happy for them! Can't wait for the big day. (And yes, I'm in the wedding party!!)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
So I've gone to the movies a lot lately... well twice in the past couple weeks but that's a lot for me. Anyways... I saw Law Abiding Citizen last night. Another friggin awesome movie! Very intense. A little gruesome. Lots of action. One of those movies you have to pay attention in... like we were trying to figure it out the whole time and we were totally wrong in the end lol but who likes a predictable movie?? Go see it! K? K.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
My wonderful jack-o-lanterns!
a pirate, bat woman & a biker chick
some of my spooky decorations
some of the boys
Little Red Riding Hood & myself
most of the ladies!