Monday, August 24, 2009

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember...

I hope you all had a fab weekend like I did! I was able to stay dry despite the constant downpour of rain from the hurricane off the coast. Here are some quick snaps from my festivities...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We were inseparable in high school. And even though we don't get to see each other very often, when we finally do, it's like nothing ever changed. (Front: Jordan, me, Kay, Sarah; Back: Andrea, Katy)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My wifey & I having a little photoshoot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Typical night at one of our fave bars. (Whitney, Danielle, Kotula, me, Vicki)

Today after work I will be attending the Ravens vs. Jets game!! I'm so pumped, I even wore my jersey to work :) This week is a very busy week for me...
tonight: Ravens game
tomorrow: cleaning & getting Danielle moved in
Wednesday: prepping the basement for the party
Thursday: out downtown for Jordan's birthday
Friday: last minute preparations for the party (jello shooters)
Saturday: Redneck party!!! :)
Sunday: cleaning up :(
Monday: O's game!

whew!

p.s. Next Tuesday will be the first day of September! Holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment