Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blondies with twang

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anyone who knows me personally will tell you I am a country music fanatic. What can I say? I grew up in the boondocks. But who knew country singers could wear anything but ridiculous ruffled dresses, cowboy boots, and straw hats? Carrie, Taylor, and Leann, that's who!

How fab are these gorgeous blonde crooners? Carrie's voice speaks for itself but her taste in wardrobe is just as impressive. I love this orange number she wore to the People's Choice awards (my fave color).
And let's talk about how Taylor is a mere 19-years-old! And she's already hit superstardom. I went to her concert in June and she (and all her several outfits) was amazing! It's always inspiring to see such a young girl with a good head on her shoulders. Not to mention her fab fashion choices.
Leann, who's has had a MAJOR transformation since the 90s (just google some of her earlier pics) when she first hit the country music scene, is equally as fantastic. I especially adore her shoe choices.

By the way, if you've never been to a country concert, you have to go to at least one in your lifetime. I promise, you won't be disappointed. :)

photo credit: theinsider.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I knew I liked you! I am also a big country fan (much to ALL of my friends' disappointment). I went to the Sun City Carnival Tour this year featuring my man, Kenny Chesney. It was my first country concert, and I loved it!

    I'm dying to see Taylor in concert. I just heart her!

    Thanks for showing the *cool* side of country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been much of a fan of country music. But I adoore Taylor Swift! She has definatly made me see country music in a different light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nifer - I just saw Kenny in May! he's amazing in concert. Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert were great too. It's good to hear of fellow country fans :)

    ReplyDelete