Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Favorites

A few of my very favorite things...
*I've decided that once a week I'm going to post a little list of some of my favorite things... since it seems to be a never-ending, constantly-changing list.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. standing at the edge of the ocean and letting my feet sink in the sand
2. a breeze that smells like lilacs or honey suckle
3. my dogs ears and paws
4. how people's eyes look when the sun shines on them
5. my mom's potato salad
6. a good belly laugh
7. getting lifted up when I'm being hugged
8. looking at photos of my parents and grandparents from before I was born
9. cleaning the bowl of brownie batter with my fingers
10. cold bed sheets

*Pic=copyright me!
It's a photo I snapped with b&w film of my mom and grandma a few years ago for a class project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment