Friday, August 14, 2009

Shawty fire burnin' on the dance floor!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WOOOO! Ravens vs. Redskins (Battle of the Beltway) preseason game: 23-0 RAVENSSSS!

So yeah, I'm a huge Ravens football fan. And they rocked last night. Can't wait for the season to start!

I had a great evening last night!
-delish dinner check
-good friends check
-getting my dance on check
-beautiful MD night check
-cocktails check

How was your's?? I will post pics tomorrow.
Now it's back to work for a few hours then straight to the beach for the weekend (yayyy)!

p.s. this morning was a gorgeous break from the unbearable humidity we've been experiencing the past few days here in MD... about 70 degrees with a breeze, cloudy with the sunlight breaking through in places :) a wonderful start to my Friday!

photo credit betfirms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment