Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today is my fave day of the week! Why, you ask? It's simple. There's only one more day until the weekend. Plus, everyone's mood seems to brighten a bit towards the end of the week.

My Thursday will be spent first working (ugh.), then dinner in Canton with my co-workers for Baltimore's restaurant week (yum!), then directly to one of my fave bars for a night out with my loves (yay!). Also, I'll be seeing one of my dearest friends, Jordan, tonight, whose beautiful face I have not seen in far too long. I will surely post pics of my activities.

Oh, by the way, this is my lovely little pup, Lucy. Isn't she precious?? There will certainly be many more pics like this, as I tend to take way too many snaps of her cute little face!

p.s. Thanks for reading & commenting! :) It made my day to see that people enjoy my random ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. MD REPRESENT. welcome to blogging! i've just started as well!

    ReplyDelete