Tuesday, September 15, 2009

VMA best & worst

After flipping through pics from the red carpet Sunday night at the VMAs, I've picked a few of my faves and not-so-faves of the evening...

First of all, Lady Gaga has officially lost her damn mind...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Phantom of the Opera?? This was prob her most normal outfit of the night.... as scary as that is.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some may call this creative and artistic, maybe even metaphorical. I call it creepy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wondering how she navigated herself on stage with red lace over her face.... this again reminds me of blood. Which is creepy... again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What does one call this? Is it a nest? Are you a bird, Lady Gaga?

Whew... she's exhausting. To me, there's a difference between being edgy and fashion-forward and completely insane. Ms. Gaga has totally crossed that line.

And on that note... here's some more horrible ensembles (in my opinion).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kanye, I still hate you. And you look like a tool with that bottle of liqueur in your hand. And as for your girl... what the hell is that?? I guess Amber Rose wanted to know what it's like to be a snake? Ugh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Stephanie Pratt, you look like a 14-year-old girl dressing in her mom's clothes. Please eat a sandwich.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GASP! Pink and Shakira wore the same dress! To the same event! And neither look too happy about it. Ok, let's play that game... who wore it best?? I'm leaning Shakira.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh Katy Perry, you look like a figure skater who's missing her skates. I love the top half, but maybe if it were an actual dress...
Luckily you're hot enough to pull this off. Touche.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jolene, I love you show Nitrus Circus but the VMAs are not the prom... just saying.

And my very few faves...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ms. Chung, fab as always.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Amerie with a simple, tastful, flattering number. That color is perf on you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This black & white wrap mini is oh-so-pretty on your silhouette, LC. And your hair is so chic... very Taylor Swift ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gorgeous, Nelly. Just gorgeous. As usual.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know you love her, xoxo. Yes Leighton, yes I do. I'm a little undecided on those shoes, though. They're fab, but do they give her kankles??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tory Burch, you are just so cute.

Annnd that's all folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment