A few of my favorite things...
Since autumn seems to have suddenly tightened it's grasp on us Marylanders with unseasonably mild weather, I've been thinking about my favorite things about this beautiful season. Here are just a few...
1. NO HUMIDITY!
2. the smell of bonfire
4. being able to open all the windows in the house
5. crickets chirping gently at night
7. pumpkin fluff (way better than any pumpkin pie I've ever tasted)
8. Halloween!! (because it brings out the kid in all of us & dressing up is fun at any age)
9. the prospect of new year approaching
10. being able to wear more layers, specifically my vast boot collection
*11. and (at the risk of sounding cliche) the beautiful colors of leaves changing
What are some of your favorite things about fall?
photo credit: me!!! taken last year during my January trip to the OBX