Monday, October 26, 2009

Nostalgic

If I've learned anything in my life so far it is that change is constant and inevitable. Sometimes change is hard, sometimes it's desired. But no matter what, it's part of life and we all must deal with it. And because of change, we have lots of things to look forward to and lots to miss....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are some things I am currently missing (both short term & long term...)

1. my tan
2. high school Homecoming week
3. playing softball & field hockey
4. my summer clothes
5. Sara & Danny 0:-)
6. not worrying about money or the future
7. not worrying about what I look like
8. TGIF friday night sitcoms with Sarah
9. ridiculous games we made up and could play for days on end
10. my car (currently in the shop)
11. having rules to break
12. my Pop-Pop's old boat
13. how inseparable my old group of friends were
14. the excitement of waking up to snow on the ground
15. trick or treating
16. when cell phones were just... phones
17. innocence and naivety

photo copyright me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment