Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Believe in....

Sometimes I feel like everyone gets so caught up in the day-to-day, hustle bustle life... what's next on their to-do list, the next place they have to be, that they forget to slow down and just believe in something... so here's a few things

I believe in... :)

...my Lucy dog's excitement when I come home (& her sad face when I'm leaving)

...the theory that laughter is the best medicine for anything

...holding each other as tightly and as closely as possible

...getting your groove on

...being overdressed

...long kisses

...singing along to your favorite songs (no matter how horrible your singing voice is)

...un-awkward, completely comfortable silences

"...the sand beneath my toes" (sorry, had to! because it's true.)

...YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment