2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
I think if everyone lived their lives according to these words, we'd all be happier and little better off. (p.s. the original quote I found and loved was #1)