Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Movie Nighttt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I've gone to the movies a lot lately... well twice in the past couple weeks but that's a lot for me. Anyways... I saw Law Abiding Citizen last night. Another friggin awesome movie! Very intense. A little gruesome. Lots of action. One of those movies you have to pay attention in... like we were trying to figure it out the whole time and we were totally wrong in the end lol but who likes a predictable movie?? Go see it! K? K.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I saw this movie Friday night, on the recommendation of Mayra at Life is Bananas, and I agree that it was intense and thrilling. I had to close my eyes during "THAT" scene (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen but I think you know what I'm talking about box cutter!), but I loved the puzzle.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete